Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a tippmann 98 custom that im trying to sell and i have no idea what it is worth ... it has an e trigger with a stock barrel and everything else is stock but in the deal i will include a mask two co2 tanks 20 oz and 9 oz, a hopper and a barrel plug uhh if u have any idea what its worth give me a shout (pm me if interested)

P.S. i do not mean for this to be a BST question but i am taking advantage of the situation :)

·
Registered
160 Posts
IMO, everything depreciates at least 40%-50% retail. So I would base my price on that. 98's are easy and fairly cheap new, so I wouldn't expect a whole lot. I think your best bet would be ebay so you can find someone looking for a cheap package deal.

·
Registered
53 Posts
MagicMarker said:
IMO, everything depreciates at least 40%-50% retail. So I would base my price on that. 98's are easy and fairly cheap new, so I wouldn't expect a whole lot. I think your best bet would be ebay so you can find someone looking for a cheap package deal.

he is right...or find someone who is just getting into paintball and doesnt know much...the fast shooting egrip will impress them..you should be able to get a little more from a noob...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts