Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i went to the woods today and took some practice shots and after 30 shots it started double firing, and after 100 shots it went full auto and wudnt stop till i took out the co2 tank out. i only installed the tech t fang trigger and replaced springs for the seer and the trigger so i could do the pen spring mod. the bolt and the seer is not worn down because i just bought it 2 months ago and it didnt even go through a case yet. and i have took the whole thing apart and put it back together. is there something im doing wrong if so tell me.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
got it filled 3 days ago and barely put paint through it. and yes i did replace the seer sprong with a pen spring

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
In three days your tank could have leaked out and Tippmann's aren't knows to be very efficient

How many shots did you fire?
A bag of paint (500)
Two bags? More?

·
Ultra-Noob
15 Posts
Replacing the sear spring with a pen spring could be what's causing your problem. If it's too loose the rear bolt might not catch. See if re-installing the stock spring there helps.

·
A5dreamer
12 Posts
Replacing the sear spring with a pen spring could be what's causing your problem. If it's too loose the rear bolt might not catch. See if re-installing the stock spring there helps.
I agree. the pen spring mod is for the trigger not the sear

1 - 12 of 12 Posts