Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody, I'm looking for a 10" barrel on Ebay but can't find any. 12"+ barrels are all over the place as well as little 3" barrels. I can only find threaded 10" barrels but I don't want that. Can someone please help.

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
ahh.

10 inch barrels are not very popular, but you hay have luck with a J&J barrel. I know they used to make them a few years ago. In all honestly though, there's nothing wrong with a 12 inch barrel.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess I could use a 12". Why are 10" not popular? I see plenty of 8" and 12" barrels, just seems weird.

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
I'm not sure. I think it's a size that's been passed over. People who want a short barrel generally go for the 8 inch ones. The standard lengths are 12 and 14 inches. This is because you can push them into air filled bunkers and stay tighter. you can't do that very well with shorter barrels, or you'll end up just shooting into the bunker

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
its just that awkward length, below 10 you know you are sacrificing porting to make it short, at 10 its kinda half and half, theres really not enough space to make enough porting to make it do any good but theres also too much space to just have a solid barrel that would look funny and be really loud

1 - 7 of 7 Posts