Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok ive got a 98 custom that i have no use for so im sellin it...
i milled off the letters and real sight and repainted it chrome, pin spring mod, the sear spring has also been lightened, comes with VL clear hopper..$80 shipped negotable

Next up i have a A-5 w/response trigger..ive only used it 2 times..has no hopper as of now..$120 shipped negotable

..all prices are very negotable cuz i have no for these, Trades welcome..thanks

·
Registered
42 Posts
Im intrested in both, do you have paypal?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sadly no i dont..take money order though..got a feedback from mod on pbr..can give you link..thanks

·
Registered
42 Posts
id take the 98 but only if you send the gun first. ill send money order after i receive the gun. i have seedback on other sites. i have +150 feedback on ebay and about 25 on another site. ill give you links if you need them. lmk!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
umm..you have 0 post..feedback or not..i have feedback from mod on forum..reg feedback is to easy to fake...and its just customary for you to send money then me send gun...if not thanks for lookin

·
Registered
289 Posts
Post pics of the other side of the A-5 to show the response trigger. Also what happened to the hopper? I have someone that is really interested.

DyeTex

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok i will later tonight...the guy that had it lost it...who knows...lol

·
Registered
289 Posts
Thanks. Are you really in Germany? Have you gotten an offer for the A-5 yet? If you want to PM me about this more do that. I will check my messages in the morning tomorrow. I have to go Coach my soccer team now. I truely am interested in the A-5 though. Any problems with it?

DyeTex

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
there are no probs with it..yes im in germany..i got a couple offers...and pics will be up here in a couple hrs

·
Registered
289 Posts
Thanks for doing the extra pictures. I will send you an offer once I see those. Roughly how much paint has been through the gun?

DyeTex

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

about 3-4 cases..very little use..no prob man..

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yea its no big prob...i think he wanted to see the tubes and such..like i said no big deal..highest offer as of now is $160

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sry A-5 is gone..stil have the 98c though

1 - 17 of 17 Posts