Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after thinking about it i am going to get a 98c.....what are some of the best upgrades for it???

please post pics of your 98c

thanks!!! :devil: :devil: :devil:

·
Registered
29 Posts
The most popular ups are definatly a barrel and an electronic hopper. As you've probably heard, the stock barrel sucks. I personally have a Smart Parts Progressive 14 inch and a J&J Ceramic 16 inch. The most popular barrels are the J&J Ceramic and the Custom Products One Piece.

I have not yet purchased an electronic hopper due to money issues, but it is an almost neccasary upgrade.

If you want mods, you should look in the "Official Tippmann Mod Thread." Do the clicky pen spring mod and maybe the rubber band mod.

I hope this will be of some help.

P.S. - I don't have any pics right now but I'll try to post some later.

·
Registered
518 Posts
yes, get both please, the barrel's not that great (it shouldn't be it's only 8.5 inches), and get a hopper that feeds faster. I've had bad experience with braking plenty of balls in the barrel and jamming the gun. Oh and if you jam it, just cock it back again. It might happen to you alot like it does to me.

·
Registered
30 Posts
NickBizzar said:
yes, get both please, the barrel's not that great (it shouldn't be it's only 8.5 inches), and get a hopper that feeds faster. I've had bad experience with braking plenty of balls in the barrel and jamming the gun. Oh and if you jam it, just cock it back again. It might happen to you alot like it does to me.

Sounds like you need to buy some better paint, i just shot 1500 rounds through my new custom pro saturday and didn't break a single ball or jam the gun. Also you don't really need to get a electric hopper right at the beginning, get the barrel first. I got a 4pc set of empire barrels on ebay for $30 shipped and they worked great. way more accurate than the stock 11 inch barrel due to being able to match paint size to barrel size.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts