Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I've been trying to find info on how to cut your Tippy98C so that you can strip it faster. I've saw directions for it a long time ago but I dont remember which letters to cut through. Does anyone know where to find this info? Also how does it work, will it still stay together after you make that cut? I mean it wont slop around or fall off while your playing, will it? Any info will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
You probably saw it on model98.net, which, sadly,seems to have been retired recently.

You can kinda see where I cut mine-
http://torch.4hv.org/t98c3.jpg

Others have done it straight vertical, and some have just cut into the grip portion so that the whole top comes off. That grip one is basically an E-bolt cut though.

It won't come apart or anything...Unless you cut both halves of the gun. That is to be avoided. =)
Mine has a screw that seems to walk itself out now that I cut it, but it is the same one that I lost several times while playing before I cut.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, thanks a bunch. I'm trying to sell my tippy right now but if I cant sell it I will probably cut it. Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts