Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an a-5 with an e-grip with an advanced paintball electronics board, and a QEV from palmer pursuit on the cyclone. Here is the question how do I get the a-5 to fire 20 to 25 bps. I followed all the direction for setting the board up. But I seem to be breaking paint at 18 bps how can I fix the problem. Any input would be a big help.thumup:

·
Registered
31 Posts
probably the bolt. im not sure about this cuz my a5 doesnt have egrip but i have heard cases of ppl breaking balls at about 16 or 17 bps. if your wanting more bps then i would recremend going to a speedball gun, they arent as reliable as a tippy but u'll enjoy one more, they have no blowback, hardly any kick and are far lighter.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks's for answering my problem I am breaking paint right where the cyclone,and the body meet it is like the bolt is moving to fast for the cyclone it becomes so jamed up you can not move the front bolt to free the paintball that is jamed.
What I am trying to find out is has anyboby worked with or know the workings of the ape board? thank you for your time any help is welcome.........

·
Registered
31 Posts
Lol. They aren't as reliable? They just require you to actually care for it.
yes that puts it in better words but the point i was trying to get across is that a tippy can be taken out, shot day by day and there would never be anything wrong with it. your right you do have to care for a speedball gun and maintain one but a tippy is one of the few guns out there that will function with no care. is it good for them.. no you should still service it regularly. although as ive said before you will enjoy a speedball gun a lot more if you want a better bps rate.

·
Registered
166 Posts
there's a new mod out there to change parts of the cyclone feed system to the new parts, it's supposed to make it even faster, maybe that will help, but you'll have to llok for it since i don't remember the name of it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for the help.

·
Registered
17 Posts
there's a new mod out there to change parts of the cyclone feed system to the new parts, it's supposed to make it even faster, maybe that will help, but you'll have to llok for it since i don't remember the name of it.

I think you mean the Vortex MOD. Supposedly that's supposed to aid the problem.....once I'll get mine in mail, ill let you guys know how it worked out after January 14th (next paintball wars game)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts