Polished Internals
not shown, Palmer Persuit Inline Stabelizer
Together this kit costs upwards of 600 dollars

And a smoke bomb I made :p

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
all the egrip does is use a metal contact switch to engage a siliniod (spelling), that hits a metal bar that hits the sear. So it basically it pulls the trigger for you.
Barrel works fine with it.
And the cyclone works as fast as my trigger which is 25bps. I guess if you wanted to take out a group of people standing next to each other you could use it faster. But that's a lot of paint

·
Registered
70 Posts
all the egrip does is use a metal contact switch to engage a siliniod (spelling), that hits a metal bar that hits the sear. So it basically it pulls the trigger for you.
Solenoid. I deal with them everyday as part of my job.
Only problem I have with this marker is the gas in-line halfway into the gun. Seems like it pulls a remote line a bit too far out and would make things a hassle in the long run. I'd personally get a gas-through stock, but whatever floats your boat.
Either way though, that marker looks really insane, almost like an amalgam of various WWII weapons. The flatline barrel is good for looks, how does it work for you? If you wanted it to look even cooler and do more for you, get the muzzle with the 4 weaver bars so you can attach laser sights and flashlights and crazy stuff like that to the barrel. 9.5/10.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
update with red dot sight

I liked how it felt when it pulled the remote out. It felt more secure with less twisting.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Even crazier now, man. So how exactly do you supply the marker with air? Looks to me like you got rid of the ASA and have a remote line adapter in the middle. Looks to me like that would mean more twisting around...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have the Tippmann Special Ops Dagger Vest w/ horizontal tank pouch. It's anti syphon with a Palmer inline stabilizer. No twisting. It just whips around my body and goes straight to gun. The way it was in the picture caused the tube to double over itself. Instead now it pulls out to nice length.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Ah, now it makes sense. That's still an amazing set up.
You never answered my question though. How does the A5 Flatline work for you?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nothing compares. If you just wanna stand back and take pot shots you can do that. While the paintballs bounce at your feet your shooting paint 100+ feet.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I love the look of that gun, it just looks tough (which I'm sure it is)
But I agree with Nikolai, you would have an insane marker if you put the muzzle with weaver bars on there, let alone with various attachment on the bars themselves

1 - 10 of 10 Posts