Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am new to the forum in need of help for fixing my marker. I have a Tippmann A5 with a response trigger and a flatline barrel and every time I pull the trigger it acts like it is shooting a ton of paint (20 or 30 bursts of gas). I am not out of gas because I can hook up my tank to a different gun and everything is fine. A bunch of gas shoots out the side of the gun and freezes the outside. If you need to see a video about what is going on with the gun please ask because I really want my gun to be fixed. Thank you so much for your time and have a great day. thumup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its leaking by the screw for the response trigger but the bolt also goes crazy when I shoot. Could that be the problem?

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
the bolt itself? no. chances are the leak you have is in the RT and because of it the marker is trying to fire a lot like the trigger is being pulled. pull off the grips and get some soapy water, dab a little on the fittings for the RT and figure out exactly where the leak is coming from. chances are if you fix the leak you fix the shooting problem as well

1 - 4 of 4 Posts