Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone try this new gun??? I'm a little sceptical on the 50,000 shots out of a 16 0z tank. Wonder if you hold a match at the end of the barrel if it'll blow flames?? lol but seriously what does anyone think about it??

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
propane tanks are only around 100 psi arent they? Any resulting explosion would be less dangerous than a CO2 canister exploding. Rule the pump world? Probably not. While it is a great advance in technology, it is still large and heavy. Stock class requires the use of 12 grams, and i personally like using 12 grams on my phantom, i dont see them making a dissapearance anytime soon.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Non of you should be talking, youve never used them. There have ben about 100 threads on several pump forums and almost all deemed them safe. SOme guy got the gun and a propane and took a hammer to the propane tank and put the gun under brutal conditions and it still worked fine. The tank even after being left out in the sun and hit in different spots with a hammer still withstood the tests. They are perfectly fie to use and safe.

·
Banned
393 Posts
I saw one of them in Wal-Mart. It looked good for its price. I don’t understand why the hell it had a sight rail though. That’s just dumb.

·
Registered
109 Posts
i tried a c-3

and it really is a good value

propane is awesome u get so many shots

ofcourse it is stock class which was hard for me to get used to

but overall its a nice scenario/stock gun

i wouldnt give one to a begginer theyd blow themselves up ( most likely) :ninja: :ninja:

·
Registered
77 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts