Registered
2,228 Posts
like the above people have said this is pretty cheap
i wonder how customizable these will be though

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I guess I'm not big on the pump scene, so I dont know a reasonable price for one, but I'd never pay 200 for a pump...

Imagine how horrible it would be if you dropped the canister and it broke; causing a massive explosion...

The smell's gotta suck too...

·
Taking Back Control
2,191 Posts
youve obviously never used propane as well. When propane is burned completely, it leaves no scent, much like natural gas. Once some of it escapes unburned, it smells a little bit. On the c-3, all is burned so there is no smell, until you have to take the propane tank off, which is in enourmous intervals, seeing as it takes 50,000 shots. No, the tank will not explode if "dropped." to get one of them bastards to blow you need to spike it, break the seal so it releases propane, and then throw an open flame at it. If youre stupid enough to do any of that, you deserve to die. If anything its probably more safe than co2 or hpa.

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
Ask your self how many people die from using propane in camping???? And there they are accually puting a fire near the gas tank! And yet you never hear about anything exploding.... Propane is safe, if it wasn't Tippmann would of never used it.

I thought there was a really long thread on this from this past winter..... someone should dig it up and put a link to it from here. I would but I'm lazy and am not a fan of the search key lol.

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
The only really "Great" application for them is the backyard players way out in the boonies that have no option to refill normal CO2 or HPA tanks. They can buy propane anywhere.

I've wanted to grab one to have it (Never seen anyone with one), but couldn't justify buying one. Maybe if i see a deal somewhere.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts