Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well ill continue the Response Trigger Problem i had in another thread of it not working which is here

http://www.paintballforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=138455

The reason its not working is becuase its missing 2 pieces!
The Flow Connector Fitting and Flow Conector nut/fitting.

after about 2 weeks of researching and looking into the problem i figured it out a few hours before i was taking it to the paintball shop for a guy to look at it....wow im a genious.

Anyways anyone know if i can order the 2 parts i need without getting the whole RT trigger kit items too?
You guys know any other place besides tippmann and what do u guys think the prices are going to be for 2 pieces of metal? Thanks.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wow i just got off the phone with tippmann, waited a few minutes to get threw but all i did was tell em i needed the 2 parts to the RT they asked for my name address and phone number and said it would be shipped the next day and i should have them by the weekend!

Great timming before my tryouts to join a scenario team. Anyone ever recieve anything from tippmann and know how good their shipping and handling stuff is?

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
Yea their support is good for lost or broken parts.

I'm almost sure you could hustle an entire gun from them by calling every few days and asking for a different part. Don't try that by the way, It's only cool to rip off companies that don't willingly help customers.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Torch said:
Yea their support is good for lost or broken parts.

I'm almost sure you could hustle an entire gun from them by calling every few days and asking for a different part. Don't try that by the way, It's only cool to rip off companies that don't willingly help customers.
lol. Um Yes i lost my Tippmann A-5 frame to my A-5 can i get a new one? Lol.

Yeah i was surprised they didnt ask me why i needed the parts...no questions asked they asked my name adress and phone number and said ok done sending them tommarow. I donno if they knew my warrenty thing of when i bought it or what but it was so easy i loved it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just had to call them for a couple replacement parts and I had the exact same experience. No hassle at all, the person on the line even recommended a different option for one of the parts which will "last longer." The rest are being shipped out, free of charge.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts