Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody. I just purchased a new gun so I plan or selling one of the two that I have. I have a Tippmann Pro-Lite w/ an upgrader barrel. It's in very good condition. I just changed the orings the last time I played. Works great.

I also have a Tippmann 98 Custom w/ and adjustable velocity regulator. It has also been currently rebuilt with an oring kit. It is in very good condition. Both guns will come with their own tank and hopper.

Please let me know if you are interested in either.

·
hazardous to your game
293 Posts
What size tank with that 98? I'll give you $100 shipped.

Oh, and how much for the dang ol ProCarbine? I've kinda wanted one just for kicks.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
75 for the pro lite, shipped,obo. I know its just a pro lite but its got a nice barrel. Bounce it up for the 98, its in great shape and it has the rear velocity adjustment also, that a $30 dollar feature.

·
hazardous to your game
293 Posts
hmmm...well I'm not liking having to pay more for the 98, and I found a different offer on a 98, but I like the procarb. I want one, but don't have any of my own money right now, so I'll prolly not end up buying it anytime soon.

I was searching for the 98 for a friend.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice barrel though, work a deal with u. Cut me some shipping. Willing to work a deal. PM me for the final deal.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts