Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need help deciding.

I have a Diablo Mongoose with eyes and LCD all stock....and a friend gave me a Tippmann with RT, upgraded barrell, and double trigger. Now I really don't play that much maybe once every other weekend and is all woodsball. Which gun should I be using. I was thinking I could use the Tippmann and I could buy upgrades for it as I get money for it and so on.

If you could recommend which one I should use and any other upgrades that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Tippmanns are woodsball guns because you can't break them. If you feel you can prevent your Mongoose from getting damaged, then its fine for the woods.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Tippmanns are pretty much the woodsball gun so use the tippmann for woodsball. Its what ive always used and it hasnt failed me yet.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok. :) Now one last thing. What other upgrades should i get for the tippmann that will make its performance significantly better? (I have a better barrel, RT, and double trigger.)

·
Registered
41 Posts
What "upgraded" barrel do you have?
:smokin

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol I really don't know. The thing is damn accurate. A friend gave it to me....it's probly a 14-15 inch.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Well, there's always the little things. I'd get a drop forward. I really don't think it'd be too worth it to upgrade to NO2 if you only play like every other weekend, but if you have the money to do so, go for it. Maybe an elctronic feed? Heck you could even get the cyclone feed if it's a custom pro or a 98 custom (it doesn't fit the normal model 98's).

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hpa tank, remote line if you prefer it, E-grip. You just have to look up online what options are out there and decide what you want to spend your money on. Also dont be afraid to ask questions about upgrades that you find, you never know how beneficial they will be.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts