Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how do you take out the thing that cocks the gun that you pull back

the spring wont go all the way through the back hole?

is there another piece that i need?

can you please help

post back

·
Registered
489 Posts
If my memory serves me correctly, the you just pull it back untill its encompassing the hole and pull it out. Unless your talking about your rear bolt, then you would stick the large allen wrench into the hole on your back screw (Or whatever its called, the black cap at the back of the tube...god this whole thing is starting to sound a bit perverted) Then unscrew it like that. Oh yea...take off your rear site and take the linking arm out. Then the rear bolt should fall out (if the cocking rod is removed, which is what I was talking about in the first part of the post)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the rear bolt... not that but pretty close.... the thing inside after u take the bolt off....the thing u cock back to load the bullet in

how do i get that off???

the thing the spring goes into

·
Registered
63 Posts
you unscrew the endcap off then remove the spring, then pull the bolt back untill the COCKING LEVER whick loads PAINTBALLS is inside like a larger section of the groove (it's almost like a circle at the end of the tube) and you should be able to just pull it out.

lol j/k w/you about the "bullet" thingy lol

·
Registered
63 Posts
you unscrew the endcap off then remove the spring, then pull the bolt back untill the COCKING LEVER whick loads PAINTBALLS is inside like a larger section of the groove (it's almost like a circle at the end of the tube) and you should be able to just pull it out.

lol j/k w/you about the "bullet" thingy lol

also i wanted to welcome you to the forum and our wonderful sport

1 - 5 of 5 Posts