Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Pedobear Supporter
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To see how I can help out, I'm making a Tippmann Q&A thread. Each question I am asked will be edited into this post or the post after this, to make it easier to look and see if the question you wish to ask has already been answered!

I have owned a 98c, and currently own an A-5, I know both of them inside and out.

·
Pedobear Supporter
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah, that was kinda my thought, I have NO doubt that this will get the exact same questions that are in that thread, but people seem incapable of looking in the locked stickies, as if there's something foreboding about it.

So, unless this takes off in a hurry, don't sticky it. same with my Ion thread.

·
Registered
65 Posts
do tippmanns ever break?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Smart Parts All-american Barrel?

·
Registered
48 Posts
its not really that simple, but i doubt its the AA barrel... this thread will give you an idea of what barrel is best. Personally i would try one of special ops' fiber barrels, or just go safe with a J&J barrel...

·
Registered
65 Posts
Nobody uses this thread

·
Pedobear Supporter
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
is the a-5's foregrip good? judging by pics of it, it seems shorter than the rear grip.
It's a little on the short side if you have REALLY big hands, but for large and smaller hands you'll be just fine with it.
Nobody uses this thread
Sorry, I've been out of town, so I haven't been able to check this thread.

I'll be checking it probably once every other day... not a lot of time with work.

·
Registered
1 Posts
E-Grip

I have seen in other threads that a double trigger will screw up the eGrip. Is this true and if it is what will it do and is there a way to fix it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I keep hearing mixed reviews and comments between the A5 and the X7. Which one performs better?? Or are both equally as good as the custom 98?? I've heard some people say that the mods for the A5 are better than the X7 because they're mostly metal and the ones for the X7 are all plastic. Why is the X7 $100 more than the A5 other than both using the cyclone feeder??

·
Registered
1 Posts
I recently just picked up an A5 with a 3000PSI 72ci HPA Tank. However I do good if I get 400 rounds out of the thing before I'm empty. Is there any way that I can get more rounds out of it before I'm out? I was thinking of getting a co2 tank, but looking at the other threads it sounds like they are not that consistent in accuracy. If you need any other info onm the current setup, plase let me know. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts