Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys this is my first post so sorry if this is in the wrong forum or anything. Anyway I bought a new Sierra One (Project Salvo) but it seems like there's a problem with the trigger assembly or something. Pretty much I cock it and then I can slowly pull the trigger all the way in and then it kind of hesitates at full pull before it fires. Like I literally have to pull the trigger all the way back for it to fire. And sometimes when I'm trying to shoot fast it seems like its missing pulls. It's kind of hard to explain but I've tried other Sierra Ones and they don't seem to have the same issue. All the parts inside look fine, there's no wear on anything. Any help would be awesome
Thanks
Jar

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
If you bought it new you just need to give it some time to break in out of the box the springs are very stiff and on mech markers you do need to pull the trigger back all the way. On markers with a bit of mileage on them the springs will be a bit softer and the sear will have worn down a bit so it doesn't take as much to trip it to fire. I'm not sure what you mean by skipping shots though that is generally a problem with your hopper.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the quick reply, I really appreciate it. Ya its kind of weird I'm hoping that it will just break in and everything will be fine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts