Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a quick search on the forum and found that the SL68II was mentioned quite a bit as a pretty sturdy old pump gun.

There's a range that's selling off some of their old rental stuff, the tippmann sl68 is going for 50 bucks (with the co2 tanks for 30 and the hopper for 6). All in canadian funds.

So, my question is, does this seem like a fair price? Is it a relatively reliable gun? I'm not going to go too buckwild here, just looking for soemthing to go out on teh weekends into the bush with some buddies.

Thanks guys

Shawn

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
That sounds like a good price. The II is a nice pump...The action is a little stiff, but it shouldn't be a problem for anyone.

I just bought a 68-II for $60 and it looks horrid on the outside with a cracked feedneck and well the former owner polished it roughly. Internals are in good shape though.

I haven't seen a live SL-68, but I think the only difference is that the II has a bottom line (almost) setup and the first model has the ASA on the valve back.

·
Registered
263 Posts
hey man i would pay 50 for a sl-68..how many do they have i could send you a money order....or you could just buy it and i would buy it from you..thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts