Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
well it says that it has "capabilities" of going up to 15bps..so basically they're competing with imagines, not brass eagles, since it comes stock with E-grip apparently. I'm confused about the body design as you are, it looks like a power tool.

·
3D Airsmith
1,689 Posts
your right about the power tool loook

i am guessing that it's based off the 98 from the location of the velocity screw and what i can see of the hammer

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mLuH said:
well it says that it has "capabilities" of going up to 15bps..so basically they're competing with imagines, not brass eagles, since it comes stock with E-grip apparently. I'm confused about the body design as you are, it looks like a power tool.
I said brass eagle becouse it's all plastic. And it looks bulky to, can you get the picture of the guy holding it? I mean wow when I seen it I was thinking at first all right tippmanns making an attempt at a speedball gun, then I looked at the picture of it and read about it and started to think why would they bother to do that, I mean an M98 or original 98 sell for $80 and look a lot solider gun then that!

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
lets-c-u-dance said:
Isnt spyder the only one who tried?
Nope.

Spyder, tippmann, planet eclipse, dye, smart parts, and bob long have made a lower end more affordable gun than thier premier marker for the sake of hopefully making more money.

Spyder, with all its models of guns
Tippmann, with its new "brass eagle" style gun
Planet eclipse, with its new Etek (downgraded ego)
Dye, with its proto line of markers that aren't as good as the DM line
Smart parts with thier Ions
Bob long with the defiant line of guns

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
counterstrike53 said:
Nope.

Spyder, tippmann, planet eclipse, dye, smart parts, and bob long have made a lower end more affordable gun than thier premier marker for the sake of hopefully making more money.

....bc they are trying to make paintball more affordable....duh...

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It comes in direct compitition with the 98 for price wise anyway and it's a dam power tool I mean come on!

I think tippmann should of made a nitrogen only speedball gun to compete with the ICD promaster or smart parts nerve. I mean tippmann already owns the senerio scene, I think they should of attempted to make a break at the speedball. Just my opinion.

·
@(^-^)@
555 Posts
counterstrike53 said:
Nope.

no i meant didnt spyder try to make better guns?

·
Taking Back Control
2,191 Posts
big_balla said:
I bet this will be more expensive than any of their guns, not cheaper.

Its electronic, 15 bps capable... It's not a downgrade. It's what Kingman is doing with their new gun.

dude, it says its 99 at the bottom of the ad thumup:. Id buy it, for the price, why the hell not? its not like its breaking the bank or anything...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts