Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, Just wondering what u guys think of the tippmann A-5 and the A-5 range. are they worth the money? Because they look like a serious piece of machinery. i've heard good things about the tippmann range and they look good. any one own a tippmann A-5 tell us how they go.
cheers ben.

·
Registered
236 Posts
for durability with performance tippmans rock.... i honestly believe you can buy one play paintball leave it in the back of your truck for 2 weeks till you play again put some air and paint in it and itll shoot the same it did when you bought it.... those things are made of stone man very good choice for a beginner gun

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeh i've been reccomended to use the Tippmann 98 Custom. but i really like the Tippmann A-5. those things look wicked as. wouldent mind testing one or somthing.
it says on the website with A-5 with the cycle flow system it can shoot somthing like 17 paintballs p/s. thats awesome as!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeh im checking e-bay at the moment. yeh there a wicked piece. yeh we'll saves me money not buying a hopper so hopfully i can find a good cheap one for sale.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok cheers. well i was on the Tippmann website but they didnt have prices.
Also what does the FLATLINE barrel thing do? coz some that are for sale have FLATLINE barrels on them.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
alrite. yeh a couple hade flatline barrels. yeh i think it puts like backspin on the paintball so like better accuracy and distance or somthing.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
a month a fair bit becoz as well as playing at clubs n stuff my mate has HEAPS of land so we alot of there to. i only started playing not to long ago but i've reely gotten into it.

·
Registered
236 Posts
then i prolly would buy a used gun from the markers for sale section you can get you a nice medium grade marker with halo/empire and hpa tanks around 250-400 bucks man check into BKO or if you have a good paintball shop near by that are nice ppl you can go for an autococker...

·
Registered
236 Posts
my first gun was actually about 13 years ago and it sucked so here is my first electirc trigger gun that i actually put money into

-CIP 15* Assault Block w/Gauge
-SpydrVnm's Lexblade Trigger
-Electra ESP Trigger Frame w/ Custom Wood Grips
-Aka Tornado Valve
-Polished Internals
-SPYDER SUPERFLY TOP COCKING BOLT delrin
-32* Spring Kit
-Palmer's Stabilizer (male)
-Dark Horizon OtterSc Modified LP Titanium Striker
-Black PsychoBallistics Drop w/ On/Off
-14" CP 2-piece barrel
-Smoke Empire B reloader w/ rip drive
-68/4500 nitro duck (68/3000 nitro duck in pic)

and i just recently acquired this and i am in love with it

-e1 w/ zerob board w/ramping
-shocktech supafly bolt
-kappa beavertail
-nexus kit w/internals and qev's
-2005 orracle tickler reg.
-cp reg. w/ 15 degree asa
-long 32 deg. drop w/ checkit on/off w/ purge system
-Empire Reloader B w/ rip drive
-Worr Games Products The Grip feedneck
-CP classic 14" barrel
-68/4500 nitroduck carbon fiber tank

·
Registered
236 Posts
and one last thing if you liked shooting that tippman find someone at a filled with an autococker and ask if you can pop off a few rounds you will be hooked... i can sit on the patio and shoot cats and squirrels all day just to hear the cool phnematics

1 - 20 of 33 Posts