Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is going? I am going, may not play because I have a tourny in Iowa and wont have money to play. I may just go to the trade show because AKA will be there and there are always awesome deals on stuff.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Tippman World Challenge?! Is it supposed to be bringing all the Tippy owner's in the world to the one area to play paintball? Man... Imagine how many people will lose there Tippman's there...

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Actually, i think its tippmanns vs all. All the tippy owners get together on one team, everyone else is on the other. Im pretty sure they use the tippmann hell hound at that event

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Roadkill said:
Actually, i think its tippmanns vs all. All the tippy owners get together on one team, everyone else is on the other. Im pretty sure they use the tippmann hell hound at that event
Then obviously all the other markers will kick teh crap out of the Tippman's. As the Dragun's, Armotech's, Angel's, Autocockers, Mag's and other markers will beat the Tippman's. ;)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Well i dont know about that ive played against people with high dollar guns and ive played against guys with pumps and ive desided it has a lot to do with how dependable your gun is and how good you really are. ;)

·
\m/ viking
935 Posts
Fastecho419 said:
Then obviously all the other markers will kick teh crap out of the Tippman's. As the Dragun's, Armotech's, Angel's, Autocockers, Mag's and other markers will beat the Tippman's. ;)

and timmies, dm4's, trixes, impys, shockers

note, the armotech's?? they arent that different from a tippy

·
Registered
103 Posts
i want to be on the Brass Eagle team lol

·
Registered
17 Posts
i was there

Yeah i was at the challenge. I was on the world team and we lost. (We have lost for 3 years in a row now). We were outnumbered 6 to 1 and we still managed to hold strong for a long time

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
On the site talking about it it said that the tippy side has won 3 and the other side has won 2

·
Registered
220 Posts
When was it? Or is it still coming up? I was at the monster game and they had alot of tanks...they sucked cuz everyone flipped out and ran away...but anyway i hear it is a butt load of fun. Wish i could go owell.

·
Registered
18 Posts
i was there, it was a riot.

it wasnt that fair, we (tippmann) had a huge advantage.
surprise, surprise the world team held the village (speedball) and tippman had the rest of the field.

the tanks were pretty fun, always had to watch out for them.

btw it was in pickney, michigan

bill

1 - 15 of 15 Posts