Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I just got my X7 with the flatline barrel today but I've never paintballed before and I have a question about setup.

In the instructions it says to lubricate the cylinder valve o-ring.

I looked through all the diagrams of all the parts on it that came with the X7 and a few online but I can't figure out which part is the cylinder valve o-ring!

If someone knows what the hell this is can you please reply or if you can post a pic that would be wonderful but a detailed description would be good enough.

Thank you!

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
They might mean the O-rings inside the ram for the cyclone feeder, or something related to that.

The O-rings inside the valve are...well they're inside the valve and unless there's something wrong there's no reason to take it apart. They could mean the O-ring on the rear bolt. That'll need to be oiled so ensure the marker will recock all the time.

For normal oiling, you can oil the gun through the ASA and avoid taking it apart. Note that this is not a substitute for cleaning- this only disperses oil to the internals and the CVX valve. To do it, put four or so drops of oil in the ASA (where the air tank attaches). Take off the barrel, have no paint in the loader, and go outside. Attach your air supply and shoot a few dozen times. It'll spray a little oil the first few shots, so that's the reason to be outside. It's simple and easy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts