Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

should tippy champ be able to come back?

• let him come

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • i dont know, hes kinda annoying

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • no dont let him come back

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Hell no! Dont let him back. He offers nothing to us. We are a better forum w/o him and it already seems that little clones of him are running around here recently.

·
Registered
3 Posts
the reason clones seam to be running around is because well there are thousands of them because after like an hour or so the name automaticly gets banned cause the forum recognizes my ip. atleast thats what boss sais is the reason they get banned. but i just wanna come back and help. and the only reason you hate me is cause i left and you know you love me. and your mad cause you thought that i said i would never come back ever. then i came back after a long time. i left cause i thought you might all be nice when i came back. but you werent. so i did you know what.

·
Registered
264 Posts
team_anonymous said:
he has had hundreds of chances and keeps being a azz
We can't just let banned members come back, like it says in the rules no second chances. If banned members where allowed to come back their would be no order in this forum. People would just do stupid things without worrying about consequences.....Bottom of the line is that it shouldn't happen

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Well, we gave him a lot of chances and he did something stupid with every chance we gave him. I know the Admins/Mods will not let him come back.:eek:

·
All white bricks
967 Posts
if we let one banned member come back, theres going to be lots of controversy and other banned ppl might wanna come back, there will be huge arguments and such about him being around.

if you are banned, you prolly have had your second chance and you were banned for a reason.

no he shouldnt be allowed back

1 - 16 of 16 Posts