Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw the clicky pen trick wich you change the spring for a softer and it gave a better pull, but what is you take off completly the spring, I mean, if there is no spring the trigger will be more soft and the trigger will go back to the front because the sear will make pressur on it. Is it possible!?

·
398 Posts
just give it a try, worst comes to worst you will have to put the spring back in. I know nothing about tippy's so maybe im wrong.

·
Registered
126 Posts
No spring is fine. I don't have a spring in my mech 98. The sear will return it to it's original position. The only difference will be when the gun isn't cocked, the trigger will flop back and forth then, but when it's cocked, no problem. That will make the trigger pull the lightest it could be. What spring is weaker than no spring?

·
Registered
533 Posts
It works fine. Light trigger pull and who the hell cares if the trigger is sloppy when the gun is uncocked?

Like really... does ANYONE care about that?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I dont like it with a double trigger, because it doesnt return fast enough and then the sear doesnt catch the trigger, so when you pull it it doesnt fire.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
is it okay 2 when you have a Egrip? because I'm about to get 1 with a double trigger job, so if not, I'll probably do it unless I change the grip

1 - 8 of 8 Posts