Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well its 5:46, im sittin here reading the forums after bein at school for ... 8 hours. I just finished playin a bit of CS, checked my e-mail, posted stuff here, now im going to go do my homework. then maybe watch a little tv and go to bed. I do this every day. I am ****in tired of this bull ****. What am i going to get out of my hard work? (im in AP classes and stuff, my parents are pushing harder and harder for the grades) I'll tell you what im going to get. A ****ing job where i can make about 100,000 a year. I will play paintball, have a family, get old, then give my money to my children or wife or whatever then die. That doesnt sound very ****in fun. anyways. I hate my ****in life. It also doesnt help that no one gives a **** about me. I try to just ignore all this ****. My friends arent being my friends. People arent talking to me. My graids are falling... lol i have a C in my AP class and my mom is *****in at me about it. I just am really ****in tired of this ****. And to know that i have to go through it for 2 more years ****in depresses the **** outa me. I feel like you guys on the forums are the only people that may give a ****. I got one friend that is a good friend. Anyways **** it all. Ill get over it. Im just depressed as hell.

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
At least you're not in Afghanistan. Your not missing any arms or legs, ahven't been severley burned, aren't blind of deaf. Cmon bro, you have it awesome. Just remember, there are always people who have it better, and always some who have it worse. In other words, your young, have all your arms and legs, eyesight, you dont have cancer or anything. We all deal with this stuff. Stop being a pussy and snap out of it bro!

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
And you take that everyday drag for granted! You don't have to fight for survival on the streets, you have food on your table every night! Think of homless people. Everyday a fight for survival and a fight for food.

·
Gone Forever
1,547 Posts
Stop saying ****. If your friends aren't being there for you, GET NEW FRIENDS. Yea, we all agree high school sucks, but we'll live through it.

Ted

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
pIoMp-PaInTeR said:
well its 5:46, im sittin here reading the forums after bein at school for ... 8 hours. I just finished playin a bit of CS, checked my e-mail, posted stuff here, now im going to go do my homework. then maybe watch a little tv and go to bed. I do this every day. I am ****in tired of this bull ****. What am i going to get out of my hard work? (im in AP classes and stuff, my parents are pushing harder and harder for the grades) I'll tell you what im going to get. A ****ing job where i can make about 100,000 a year. I will play paintball, have a family, get old, then give my money to my children or wife or whatever then die. That doesnt sound very ****in fun. anyways. I hate my ****in life. It also doesnt help that no one gives a **** about me. I try to just ignore all this ****. My friends arent being my friends. People arent talking to me. My graids are falling... lol i have a C in my AP class and my mom is *****in at me about it. I just am really ****in tired of this ****. And to know that i have to go through it for 2 more years ****in depresses the **** outa me. I feel like you guys on the forums are the only people that may give a ****. I got one friend that is a good friend. Anyways **** it all. Ill get over it. Im just depressed as hell.
welcome to the club, buddy-boy! it's called being a teenager. your parents pushing you to be in AP classes and getting good grades isn't going to necessarily get you a triple-digit salary. it's going to make you responsible and respectable. what YOU do with YOUR life after high shool is YOUR choice. don't let your parents talk you into doing something you don't want. my dad wants me to go out of state or something, but I want to stay home. he's slowly accepting me for myself and my choices.
I'm sure you'll find something you love doing and make a career out of it. Me, I love cars, so I'm going to find something that I can have fun with and get paid for it.
Who says you have to have a family and give your money to your kids? Don't have kids! Keep your money for yourself! Think of how much money you will have to spend on whatever if it's just you or you and your wife/husband (don't know what/how you are :p )in a 1 bedroom little house. I plan on spending all of my money on my toys (read:CARS!!)

so quit yer *****in and suck it up. and don't be a little pussy and kill yourself. you aren't in as bad shape as you think you are.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Phantom13 said:
At least you're not in Afghanistan. Your not missing any arms or legs, ahven't been severley burned, aren't blind of deaf. Cmon bro, you have it awesome. Just remember, there are always people who have it better, and always some who have it worse. In other words, your young, have all your arms and legs, eyesight, you dont have cancer or anything. We all deal with this stuff. Stop being a pussy and snap out of it bro!
I like people with a worldly view.

Try to appreciate what you have, at least you're not in Afghanistan missing a leg, or in Africa starving to death, or in South America being genocided. Try to keep up your grades homi, and if you feel like ****, go kick some ass in paintball. Just don't overshoot or anything... Try to let loose, play some Vice City. :)

·
Registered
244 Posts
Originally Posted by Lava Lamp Man
and the ppl at PBF like ya...[/
I don't like you.

You really shouldn't start thinking about all this what is the meaning of life crap. Its depressing.

If you want to feel not so useless go join the peace corps or something once you can, do something for other people.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Bust your ass now and play later. Would you rather work hard now, and be able to hang out for the better part of your life?

Or would you rather slack off now, and then have to work hard untill your 65 years old because you couldn't get a good job with a pension?

Just give it time. Highschool sucks, but college kicks ass.

You'll see.

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
Re: Re: tired of life

zpyro said:

so quit yer *****in and suck it up. and don't be a little pussy and kill yourself. you aren't in as bad shape as you think you are.
Consider yourself warned for flaming. One more and your banned.

·
Registered
102 Posts
well its true their are alot of people worst off then u mate..take all of the 3rd world..or being a german/russian infenrty in the second world war....but if this is a long feeling u have had and not just a 2 week blues coz your life is in a rut, think about getting out of it, if college is getting u down..think about the u job u will get at the end?..another bad one..maybe thats not for you...but trust me their are penty of good jobs out their! u don't sound like u really want what others want...and the iea of working hard in life so your kids can have fun isn't a great one...try taking a gap year from college and traveling to europe on your own or with a close mate...or working for a charity...i was like u but i started to work for oxfam and man it feels like i am doing something good now and i feel alot happyer....www.oxfam.org if u don't know who they are (shameless pug their :)) charity might not be for you..but i am sure theirs something else that would be, go and look for it mate...and in the mean time don't get depressed just think...if its causing me all this pain and depressing (college or your friends or whatever) is it really worth it?try somethign else or don't do it. just do what u want to do, when u want to do it. u don't have to live up to everyone elses image/standards of you, thats their idea, and if thats not what u want to be, stuff them, its your own life u do what u want to do with it:)

·
Registered
33 Posts
I can understand where this guy is coming from. I think sometimes you have to get your mind off the big picture and live for the moment. If you start thinking 10,20,30 years out you will become really depressed. Sometimes you think life is going to be the same forever and you work hard every day just for nothing. People demand so much from you just for nothing.

Sometimes a change of scenery can help. I was doing about the same routine as you for a while, and I got really depressed. Messageboards / games / tv can be addicting quick fixes, but that's not all life has to offer.

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
It was a simple joke in hopes of Piomp Popping a smirk..
Obviously the concept is lost on some people in this forum.

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
Lowtryx said:
It was a simple joke in hopes of Piomp Popping a smirk..
Obviously the concept is lost on some people in this forum.
That's not a funny joke, it doesn't even make that much sense. And I was looking at your avatar and assumed you were one of those, 'Wear all black, darkness,death,destruction,anarchy' type of person...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.