Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
mil-simer
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put the thread here since they have the same internals.
So far I've only upgraded the marker externaly, with upgrades you may not want to hear about. So you could say that my marker is stock in reality. I saw two upgrades that seem good:

TechT Paintball MRT Empire Battle Tested TM-7/TM-15 Bolt System - Delrin - Lowest price available from HustlePaintball.com
Empire Battle Tested TM Series Soleniod Upgrade Kit V2.0 - Lowest Price Available From HustlePaintball.com

I heard the solenoid upgrade is not really worth it but what about that bolt? Is there anything else worth upgrading?

·
mil-simer
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
i say get the techt bolt and report back. I dont' see how a new pancake solenoid will help with anything.
I`ll do that, but that would have to wait until September, since I'm not getting money to buy anything until then, and I'm probably not going to be able to play a lot since it's the beginning of my 5th Semester in High School and since I'm in the Philosophy area I'm probably going to spend most of my weekends reading rather than paintballing even though now I'm going to have enough money to play more often.

Anyway, any more upgrades you can think of?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts