Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trolls,

What the hell is your problem? You all need to get a life.

What, you guys have nothing to better to do on a Friday night, then troll a message board because you dont like the owner? Grow the hell up. Seriously grow up. Get some friends. Get a girlfriend.

Its pointless to do that ****, after one post you will be banned pending one of us is online (and their always is one of us online), so you wont last at all.

So my point is, stop trolling TAC. Its utterly pointless, really it is. You'll be banned so quickly I'll laugh.

Get some friends, and go outside.

-Session06
TAC Super Moderator

·
Banned
901 Posts
You want to know what's pointless? Teen Advice Center itself.

I think it's time that you guys stop moping around the Internet looking for pity. Sooner or later you need to realize that life isn't as easy as logging onto a message board and posting a rant about what happened today at home, or in school. Doing so doesn't fix anything.

Here, do this: tell anybody at your school that you post on an online teen advice forum. If you DON'T get your ass kicked, let me know and I'll congratulate and completely ignore you and your forum.

Your entire point is moot anyways, because all of the people from PBF who were spamming TAC have been warned or banned.

Another thing: no matter how intelligent you try to sound, we already know you're just a lonely, friendless 15 year old who spends his entire life on the computer.

Tell you what, I'll return the favor. You get exactly 3 minutes to read this reply, and then I'll ban you so you're not tempted to revisit these "horrible troll forums."

Thanks for posting.

Mike

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mike,

Thats pretty weak of you I must say.

Coming from a man who has BEGGED Andrew to be an Administrator their again.

Lonely 15 year old? Just explain to me why I was hanging out with friends all night last night? Hmmm

You sir need to get a life.

·
Banned
901 Posts
MrMacDude said:
that never happened!
Exactly. Maybe you should learn to think for yourself instead of listening to everything that moron Andrew says against me.

Your 3 minutes are up.

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Mike I think he told you to get a life. You better listen. You better ditch yer wife and kid and sell yer company to go find one too.....

You can hang out w/ yer friends all night and still be a loser. Look at me. I go out every now and then, but does that mean I have a life? Indeed it doesn't.

·
Banned
901 Posts
Can't forget my 90k a year managing job. But yeah, I think he's right, I am a pretty big loser. I should get a life.

Maybe I could be one of those people who makes an online forum for whiny teens to cry about their tiny, insignifigant problems?

Wait, damn, that position's taken.

·
Registered
561 Posts
ya mike you should get a life I mean whats 90k? thats not much if you had a life (unlike that loser) you would should be makeing MORE money.:p

D

·
0 Posts
mike.. what do you have against Andrew.. i see why some of you dont like TAC and the way he manages it..

but i really wondered.. why do you hate him?

not trying to be an ass here or stick up for andrew... im just curious

·
Registered
371 Posts
Whats so wrong with living on the comp mike tell me hmmm hmmm hmmm?

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
I have been know to sleep on my computer. You can have a life and still post on a forum...he was always on though and he seemed to have nothing good to say...to tell the truth..I didn't hate him untill I saw tac and the way he tripped of his power.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
considering nj hasnt seen a non-rainy day since march, all i can do is stay home or go to the mall

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
yea i was cool with him until he started acting like he was the god damn queen of england, and thought he was better than mike

1 - 20 of 41 Posts