Votes: 3 27.3%
  • the forums are great stay

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
I dunno...since it's getting to winter time...paintball will be my second priority (SNOWMOBILING!!!) so I'll post at that forum most of the time. I think I'll quit posting and looking everyday and check in like once a week here for the winter.

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
TonyD246 said:
I dunno...since it's getting to winter time...paintball will be my second priority (SNOWMOBILING!!!) so I'll post at that forum most of the time. I think I'll quit posting and looking everyday and check in like once a week here for the winter.

hahaha, here in AZ, its so warm in winter, thats the best time to play!

·
Registered
302 Posts
yeah i dont post much anymore....school all week..and then i hunt on the weekend. Plus the gf takes up any spare time during the week..but its all good;) I still try to post every once and a while tho, just so people know im still alive

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
i agree with you guys. Im busy with school stuff, and i cant play because its winter and we already have snow on the ground 6" deep, and its gonna get deeper tonight. I will, as strokez said, touch in at least once a week so you all know im in good healthy condition thumup:

oh, and so yall know, in the winter i spend money on my stereo system :D

2 18" subs, 2 12" subs, 4 10" subs, titanium tweeters, peavey cs 800 (1200 watts rms) amplifier ect ect ect... :D

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Well I don't really have too good of a reason to leave, that's why I'll only cut down my posts...but I'll still be here. See, some of us (me) DON'T have a life (I.E. Girlfriend, parties, things to do). So my online time will just have to take a bow for sleds...HEHE.

·
Registered
949 Posts
I would like all of you to stay. It seems like there are more posts now that i have to mod another forum. *sigh*

1 - 11 of 11 Posts