Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
That would be sooo cool to just keep a penguin in a pool in your backyard or something. I think it would be cooler to have a pet monkey, although they are much smarter and would therefore be harder to deal with.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Okay, I know what I'm doing when I save some money instead of putting in for a new car.
I'm gettin me a mo ****in penguin, sheyit, i gotta lake, kind of about......90 degrees but it'll live.

Theunforgiven,
We both should invest in penguins and other exotic pets like duckbilledplatypussies and a komotodragon, then put them in huge ass balls, get a digital camera, and make a retarded ass pokemon.

I can see it now
Me-"Penguimon, get yo ass out there"
U-Pussimon, use ur sonic skeet attack"

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Carmas, my penguin will kick your penguins ass.
I could just see kids at school saying that. I always wanted a pet rattlesnake. Now I realize that wasn't a smart idea. I almost got bit a couple times.

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
Q: Can I train my penguin?
A: Of course! Train them well and teach them all the good tricks and amazing mind powers. Someday one of those smart penguins (maybe yours) will become a Jedi penguin, an elite status of wealth, power and strength in the penguin empire.

LMAO

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
xxxfirexxx said:
Okay, I know what I'm doing when I save some money instead of putting in for a new car.
I'm gettin me a mo ****in penguin, sheyit, i gotta lake, kind of about......90 degrees but it'll live.

Theunforgiven,
We both should invest in penguins and other exotic pets like duckbilledplatypussies and a komotodragon, then put them in huge ass balls, get a digital camera, and make a retarded ass pokemon.

I can see it now
Me-"Penguimon, get yo ass out there"
U-Pussimon, use ur sonic skeet attack"
Eh now I kinda don't want one... :?

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
First off, all you would teach your penguin to do is be a wigger and buy crappy cars wanting to put more money into it. Your penguin would eventually realize that he's lived a terrible life and shoots himself. He plants a C4 in your house and you die to. PBF wonders what happened to you but didn't ponder too much on the thought. My penguin later becomes a communist leader and rules the world. He then takes a huge ol' crap on your grave and pisses on the flowers next to it.

The end.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
1337PAINTBALLER said:
First off, all you would teach your penguin to do is be a wigger and buy crappy cars wanting to put more money into it. Your penguin would eventually realize that he's lived a terrible life and shoots himself. He plants a C4 in your house and you die to. PBF wonders what happened to you but didn't ponder too much on the thought. My penguin later becomes a communist leader and rules the world. He then takes a huge ol' crap on your grave and pisses on the flowers next to it.

The end.
Okay, first of all, there is a difference between wigger and ghetto. Wiggers walk around goin "was up dawg" and ****, ghetto actually keeps it real. If I can get half the black people school to say that my rhymes are sick, then obviously i'm keepin it real, but that's besides the point.

Anyways, no, my penguin would be able to kick ur communist penguins ass, **** communism, I hate dat bull ****.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts