Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night at my buddies house we had a toga party. We had two kegs to start with. First one got kicked around 10:30. Then the decision was made to get two more. 5$ for a cup, and 10$ if you didn't have a toga on.

I stopped into work on a whim to ask if the guys I work with wanted to go. I also asked this girl in the bakery if she wanted to go, and surprisingly she said yes (she doesn't really go out) So I picked her up at 8:30, and the debauchery began.

I would say there were about 70 people there, give or take 20 all night. It was a god dam blast. Pics to ensue. I'm not resizing them, so don't piss and moan.

I told him he would be naked by midnight, and sure enough. Rossi, Ed, and Patrick.

I snapped a picture of the girl I took to the party. Shes the blonde with the bakers hat on. We had fun.

Koist had a Strawberry Shortcake toga. Hes a straight shooter.

Tits McGee

This pipe ended up broken. Someone was hanging on it, and it cracked in half and fell, and took out all the other plumbing below it throughout the entire basement.

Matt D. I told him to pose for a shot, but he itched his head and said no, and the picture came out like this. So yeah, thats neat.

Good looking broads. Keerstin and Bella

*Working on more pics, photobucket is being stupid.

No cops, no fights, 3 kegs, 50+ people. Thats how you throw a party. Anyways, I don't have any pictures of the living room or porch areas because all these pictures were taken in roughly the same time. I had to put the camera down before it got ruined. So its mostly the same people, but who cares.

Yes, I post in ST all the time, so if you saw it there, thats why.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Puppy. Her name is Layla.

Pat and Doug.

Video- I was just recording this because I was hoping the bra would come off. This girl is just yelling at some other *****es.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
kant_think said:
So once you graduate you become fat?
A steady diet of beer and pizza for four years does its toll on you. I dunno, a lot of my friends are just huge. Two of them are marines, one in the navy, one in the USCG, and the rest are just plain big. If you saw them in person you wouldn't say they were fat.

·
<a href="http://www.picoo
3,251 Posts
m98_bmx said:
A steady diet of beer and pizza for four years does its toll on you. I dunno, a lot of my friends are just huge. Two of them are marines, one in the navy, one in the USCG, and the rest are just plain big. If you saw them in person you wouldn't say they were fat.
Mmmm beer and pizza :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts