Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Banned
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Quick Story

Hey guys. :devil: I'm sure many of you have tp storys so ill start mine out here. Our city right now is TP crazy.. and for now i'm the king and i'll tell you some info about stories and the best way to TP.

Story: After a long night of walking with 6 men we tped the house in the snow. Walking home was not a problem. Me and my friend were walking a different direction home since we were all scattered around. Then we saw the normal car coming by the street. We went to the side of the house not really worried.

So after about 30 seconds it didn't go by. So i started to take a peak.
BAM 10 feet away was a cop driving probably 10 mph. He spotted me instantly and i took off running, almost over a fence then my friend reached and grabbed me and said no. Really there was no point of running because all the cop had to do was track our snow tracks to our house.

Cop got us showed us his damn taser and said "i didn't need my gun all i had to use was this." We were like.. wow uh ur cool.
So he took us to my house told my parents and stood in our damn house for nearly a gay hour.

I know that story wasnt just amazing but its a lesson to never tp in the snow :yikes

The Strategy

Ok, an average tper will use around 12 rolls on one house. I prefer more rolls to the house on how much i hate the person. One person i used 37 rolls on him because he talked 2 much **** but anyways.

Always use about 3 rolls on a smaller tree. And on the big trees use arond 6-12 rolls. They will cry when they wake up.

Forking is good also.. especially in the winter. But they have simple handles to pick them up.

Now if you want to be a ***** to someone, get a BUNCH of napkins and tear them into little pieces and feather there complete yard with them. It will be a HUGE pain in the ass to pick up every little piece. Also its funny if there grass needs cut so there grass will either be higher from them taking forever to clean up or it will be worse by mowing over the last of them.

Now the main strategy. I've tped houses where people were partying. and if your careful its easy. Start out with the sides of the house and work your way to the middle. That way if they happen to just be going to bed they dont see toilet paper by there front door.

I suggest laying down when forking there yard.

Main thing of tping is your stealth. Wear all black including socks lol. Also i wear a mask sometime but once i was mistakened for a robber by somebodys next door neighbors.. so its up to you with that.

Also know your plan if your with friends. Veteran tpers dont speak a word when doing it for noise. Veterans also catch there tp while its on its way down from a fall from the tree. Because when its quiet and it hits grass. it can be loud. thumup:

Try to have a get away car or some type of meeting point if being chased.
Ditching your friends can be hell :looking

Last Points

Also its great to write funny words in there yard with toilet paper

Also if you wanna piss them off, knock on door when finished so they come outside seeing the tp job and know they have to get there ass up in the morning and clean all 20+ rolls. haha post tp stories and stuff i need to touch up on here

If you ever see a car coming by.. Hide... Or have a spotter down the road to check if its a cop.

Lastly.. do not tp any earlier than 1 AM in the morning.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
I've never really TP'd. I'm more into smoking pot and listening to Def Lepard instead of vandalizing. I've been charged 2 times for vandalizing. So I quit.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
TPing sucks!

Heres what I do. Buy 100 plastic forks, stick them in the ground, and break them.

Then you laugh your ass off while they try and pry them out of the ground.

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
Me and about 20 other guys TPed our school with right around 160 rolls. now that was pretty damn amazing let me tell you. I would highly recommend getting your school. It gives you a warm, fuzzy feeling.

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
He told people to wear black... How dumb is that? Black stands out like a sore thumb at night. Wear a dark gray.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Mitch, that post didn't help anything. You on't have to go after 1am, just when everyone is in the house. You don't have to wear black socks (I just wear what I had on that day). And stealth? It's no a special op or something, just don't get caught. But thanks for an intersesting post anyway ;)

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
A few months ago, I used to tp alot... dunno why I stopped(no $$?). But here's one night for you.

It was just another night of TPing really. We had two water balloons and decided we'd throw them at something, so we drove by the video store and threw them right at some people at the doors(missed tho:(). Anyways, as we fly out of the parking lot, we realize this car is following us. And so we try to loose them by taking random turns and whatnot.

The car still continued to follow us and we made our way towards the backroads. We were flying(in the "Muscle Van", it's awesome for burning out, picking up speed, and making sharp corners) hitting the turn signal one way, turning the other and the car kept flashing it's lights at us. We finally just stopped. Apparently the guy in the car was looking for his friend, and since we weren't it, he left.

When we pulled back out the Muscle Van spun it's tires on a dirt road and we dug ourselves a hole. So we spent like 10 minutes getting it out. And then we were back on route to who we were supposed to TP. When we pulled up near the house, someone had an uneasy feeling about it, so we went around the corner, and sure enough, like 30 seconds later, the owner's car pulled into the driveway. And so we left and found someone else instead.

When we got to that house, we threw our tp, smashed our forks, and squirted dish soap on all the cars. And as I headed back to the Muscle Van, 2 guys in a truck saw me, and so I told em what we did and they just left without a care. A minute later they came back and were like "holy ****!! you broke out one of the windows of the car?! YOU'RE CRAZY! Kick Ass!" And they left. I didn't remember breaking out the window, and was like "F*CK!" and we all got in the van and left.

Next house was one with alot of traffic so me and some other guy(darkpaintball), stayed in the van just in case. I got bored, so I stepped out of the van because I was about to go throw a few rolls, and then this car with orange flashing lights pulls up along side the van and stop. But then i realized that it was a newspaper car and had to smack myself. The house got done.

There was one more place, but i'll just not talk about it because there's nothing interesting about it. If you read my whole post, you deserve a cookie.

btw, you're right, you don't have to wait until 1, we started at 8:30 once and got 8 houses by 10:30(it was a school night, and ma wanted me home). Start earlier, and you can get more houses...

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
wow your friend is stupid...lol i woulda hoped that fence like there was no tomarrow and bolted. unless it was a fit cop you coulda gotten away. That and we wernt tping, we were snowballing...another story

·
Banned
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yes my friend was veryy stupid. BtW trust me, tping any earlier than 1 AM will be a better chance of getting caught. And black clothing.. thats perfect for night time.

After many chances of almost getting caught you try to take tping serious.. because cops take it serious for some stupid reason.. thanks for the posts!

·
Registered
97 Posts
A couple of weeks ago my friends and I started going tping like every weekend. We got the same guy 3 nights and he didnt know it was us until someone told him.

We also got our english teachers house one night cuz he's an idiot (we think he's a molestor cuz he always like flirts with the girls) :confused: . We were kinda scared though cuz we thought he had cameras or security around his house cuz he was rich and also worked for some kind of law enforcement with his brother. (he was like a sniper for OSS or something)

Then we got this other guys house when he was out of town. We covered his trees and threw tortillas all over. He still has paper in his trees and birds were flying all over eating the tortillas. :naughty

1 - 20 of 53 Posts