Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Well, should Tom Hanks of been Agent 47?

• No...

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Yes, Hilarious

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Into the whole Yale thing
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me ask you this about the film Hitman.

The first time I saw a preview for this film, I was a fair distance from the TV, and the actor, for whatever reason, to me resemebled a bald Tom Hanks.

I was much disappointed to learn he was not cast as Agent 47.

Now for my question: How much better/hilarious would this movie be with Tom Hanks as Agent 47? Honestly, I think it would be one of the more humorous films in decades... I mean, my god... Tom Hanks, what a perfect odd-fit.

Oh well.

(I posted this as a reply in the Electronics section, but I really wanted some opinion.)

·
Into the whole Yale thing
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its not a question of liking him, its the unexpected portrayal of a cold-blooded assassin by an actor who has played almost entirely kind-hearted and rather undynamic characters in his career. (at least that is what the common man knows him for)

Come on, a bald Tom Hanks wielding dual silverballers?

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
well I agree. I remember playing the games and straangling, sniping, syringing, and many other fantastic ways to kill people, then try to iagine him doing it. and get a chuckle. but anywho I want to see this movie soon.

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
no, Tom Hanks would not be a good Agent 47. From the previews I think the guy that they have playing Agent 47 looks a little weird. Defiantly not a person who should have a shaved head (the actor).

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
A good actor for agent 47 would've been Bas Ruten.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.