Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Well hell yeah it's Tomba
3,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's my dm4. Sorry for the crappy pics as well as video but whatever you can still see it.

Specs, are prettu ,much just

cp rail.
sp on/off
16 inch UL, 14 inch Boomstick, 16 inch Boomstick, and 14 inch Freak kit.
XSF advantage chip.(don't know too much about it.)

As for a U.L. Frame i dont think im getting one here soon due to the fact i cant cap my gun(15bps cap) but i like how they feel and they reduce the weight quite a bit so i may pick one up around Christmas.

Heres the vid, im shooting slow and i only have a couple hundred pounds, also i made that vid to pretty much just learn how to host vids from my camera. Oh well i can shoot faster but, hey.

The black sticker, the lighting was bad so i shined a flashlight on it. Didnt feel like messing with the flash.

·
3,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TheInvision23 said:
Grips, Trigger, Feedneck, Maybe new board.

8/10
I've thought about grips but i really like my stickies, as for trigger and board i was just going to wait for the UL frame before i bought them. Feedneck, yeah i need to put one on next time i see one at the pro shop. They've got a nice clamping one they'll probably give me for free i just always forget to get it.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
U.L.
Feedneck
Tophat Mod
Orange Bolt.

8/10 for now.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Tomba said:
Here's my dm4. Sorry for the crappy pics as well as video but whatever you can still see it.

cp rail.
sp on/off
16 inch UL, 14 inch Boomstick, 16 inch Boomstick, and 14 inch Freak kit.
XSF advantage chip.(don't know too much about it.)

As for a U.L. Frame i dont think im getting one here soon due to the fact i cant cap my gun(15bps cap) but i like how they feel and they reduce the weight quite a bit so i may pick one up around Christmas.
8/10 now. and actually you can cap your gun with UL frame.

10/10 with UL Frame

·
3,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
terrible1fi said:
8/10 now. and actually you can cap your gun with UL frame.

10/10 with UL Frame
Yeah but i mean, as the gun is now i can cap it at 15. which is what most of our tourny's caps are. So im not too too worried about the UL frame, until a couple months.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
dm4's go for $400 iew your gun=wrong section

Thank you, 2ffu. Thread is being moved, but next time, atleast rate the marker. Don't make those type of announcements public.

Looks like a nice DM4. I love anything with blue and black, and the Superman adds a nice touch, lol. But there are more ups that can be put on it. 8/10

~PiZZeR

·
3,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
2ffu said:
dm4's go for $400 iew your gun=wrong section

Thank you, 2ffu. Thread is being moved, but next time, atleast rate the marker. Don't make those type of announcements public.

Looks like a nice DM4. I love anything with blue and black, and the Superman adds a nice touch, lol. But there are more ups that can be put on it. 8/10

~PiZZeR
Alright sorry about that bro, i just put it in the 750 up category b/c i knew they use to be liek 1400, and 400 is about the price they go for used, so sorry about that man and thanks for the move.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts