Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Tomba's dm4

2K views 32 replies 17 participants last post by  Tomba 
#1 · (Edited)
Here's my dm4. Sorry for the crappy pics as well as video but whatever you can still see it.

Specs, are prettu ,much just

cp rail.
sp on/off
16 inch UL, 14 inch Boomstick, 16 inch Boomstick, and 14 inch Freak kit.
XSF advantage chip.(don't know too much about it.)

As for a U.L. Frame i dont think im getting one here soon due to the fact i cant cap my gun(15bps cap) but i like how they feel and they reduce the weight quite a bit so i may pick one up around Christmas.

Heres the vid, im shooting slow and i only have a couple hundred pounds, also i made that vid to pretty much just learn how to host vids from my camera. Oh well i can shoot faster but, hey.

The black sticker, the lighting was bad so i shined a flashlight on it. Didnt feel like messing with the flash.

See less See more
#6 ·
TheInvision23 said:
Grips, Trigger, Feedneck, Maybe new board.

8/10
I've thought about grips but i really like my stickies, as for trigger and board i was just going to wait for the UL frame before i bought them. Feedneck, yeah i need to put one on next time i see one at the pro shop. They've got a nice clamping one they'll probably give me for free i just always forget to get it.

#13 ·
Tomba said:
Here's my dm4. Sorry for the crappy pics as well as video but whatever you can still see it.

cp rail.
sp on/off
16 inch UL, 14 inch Boomstick, 16 inch Boomstick, and 14 inch Freak kit.
XSF advantage chip.(don't know too much about it.)

As for a U.L. Frame i dont think im getting one here soon due to the fact i cant cap my gun(15bps cap) but i like how they feel and they reduce the weight quite a bit so i may pick one up around Christmas.
8/10 now. and actually you can cap your gun with UL frame.

10/10 with UL Frame

#17 · (Edited by Moderator)
dm4's go for $400 iew your gun=wrong section

Thank you, 2ffu. Thread is being moved, but next time, atleast rate the marker. Don't make those type of announcements public.

Looks like a nice DM4. I love anything with blue and black, and the Superman adds a nice touch, lol. But there are more ups that can be put on it. 8/10

~PiZZeR

#19 ·
2ffu said:
dm4's go for $400 iew your gun=wrong section

Thank you, 2ffu. Thread is being moved, but next time, atleast rate the marker. Don't make those type of announcements public.

Looks like a nice DM4. I love anything with blue and black, and the Superman adds a nice touch, lol. But there are more ups that can be put on it. 8/10

~PiZZeR
Alright sorry about that bro, i just put it in the 750 up category b/c i knew they use to be liek 1400, and 400 is about the price they go for used, so sorry about that man and thanks for the move.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.