Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who here is really friggin excited about Halo 2!!!????!1!!!!!11I ma my dad is pickin it up while i'm at school so right whne i get home it's gonna be layin on ym bed waiting to be played.

·
Banned
2,053 Posts
... I came to the video game forum to make this thread....

and yes, im so.... I cant even describe it. Im going to be really tired tomarrow because I seriously doubt i will be able to sleep and my parents wont let me take sleeping pills. My dad is picking the game up at midnight, and from MONTHS of begging i convinced my parents to let me take tommarow off just yesterday. Im doing the story mode first in easy (I hear its about 10 hours long (12 hours for normal so 10 in easy im guessing)) then im gonna tackle multiplayer when im done. That is, of course unless i get stuck on campaign (which i doubt, the only reason that would happen would be because there is a "puzzle" or something.... whatever) So, if you want to play me,

My gamertag = Blackeagle13

But ya, i have to finish my homework so i can spend as much time as possible with my baby tomarrow.
Just the thought of the unhealthy amount of time im gonna spend with this game is orgasmic.

PS- this will probably be my one of my last posts for about a week, seeing as Halo 2 will rightfully own every possible second of my free time for about a week (im guessing thats how long it will be until i can pull myself away from the game) wave:

PPS- Im betting the first post complaining about another Halo thread being made will be around.... Reply #2(given that this post is #1)

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
Earth will never be the same because all the diehard halo fanboys wil kill themselves after they realize this is the most overrated piece of trash to ever be so overhyped in the history of video games....ever.

·
Banned
83 Posts
Pr0ph3t said:
Earth will never be the same because all the diehard halo fanboys wil kill themselves after they realize this is the most overrated piece of trash to ever be so overhyped in the history of video games....ever.
They should just kill themselves now. It's gonna be great on Friday when all the halo fanboys come back to school totally let down.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Halo 2, meh, im waiting for the PC version. What im anticipating is Half life 2, that will truly change gaming the way half life did (i hope)

·
don't drop the soap
3,895 Posts
In all truth I've thought about it long and hard, and all these people I see that stay up like entire nights and days playing halo, that just can't be healthy. ;0

·
Banned
83 Posts
Roadkill said:
Halo 2, meh, im waiting for the PC version. What im anticipating is Half life 2, that will truly change gaming the way half life did (i hope)
Halo for PC was terrible, halo 2 won't be any better. Hopefully half life 2 will be good, I loved the first one and have always wanted to see what the 2nd would be like.

·
Banned
2,053 Posts
Gabriot said:
In all truth I've thought about it long and hard, and all these people I see that stay up like entire nights and days playing halo, that just can't be healthy. ;0
I would stay up all day and night, but my parents wont let me :mad:

PS: any and all flames to me for this or any other post will go unseen unless i dig up any old threads when i comeback or you do it through PMs.

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm starting Halo 2 on Legendary...Legendary in the first Halo isn't a challenge for me at all anymore so i'm gonna start Halo 2 right off the bat on Legendary...

·
Registered
303 Posts
omg. My friends decided he wasnt getting GH Tourny Pball so he could get this..... Im gonna laugh when He comes to school crying because the game sucks and he wasted 50 bucks on it.

BTW: HL2>Halo2*a bagillion.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
my friend has it already because he has sources... but he said its good, the campaign is 8-10 hours long which is kind of stupid... besides some new features the game is almost exactly the same.. ill admit it will be good, but definetely overhyped.. half life 2 will change gaming forever... honestly they are releasing the new hammer software with it, you know mods are going to be insane. the mods now are crazy, theres endless amounts of stuff they can add to mods with all these new features..

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Why is it stupid that its 8-10 hours?And just so you know anyone that gives out Halo 2 early gets fired.So if his so called "sources" work for microsoft,bungie,or anyone else associating with those types of people then he'll get fired...

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
his sources were someone who works at a game store so he got him the game... thats it... its not like he 'stole' it, infact lots of stores have already released the game. and it is lame that its 8-10 hours.. i can beat that in 3-4 sittings. how is that even fun? i cant see how extensive the plot can possibly be, and with halo it should be, it has a great plot. once you beat it 80 times its not going to be fun anymore, and beating its 80 times will go quickly because its a short game. at least with half life 2 you have the mods, and a longer game in general.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
prophet, y the hate? y r u so biased against halo and for half life? I think both games kick ass, who cares if people hype it up? I'm sure there's some who overhype hl2 too

1 - 20 of 103 Posts