Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No, not another halo 2 thread, but a HALF LIFE 2 THREAD! ok so yesterday i pre-ordered the silver package, i did the video stress test, i ad an average of 71 FPS. prophet ill do it again and even send you a pic! they wanted to release it earlier, but vivendi didn't want them to. and also: day of defeat is coming out tomorrow right? it says under the package it will be available upon release date. some people say its not done, but in august on the boards they were saying how they made it, they were just fixing bugs. well i can't wait cause if they activate it at midnight, then im staying up!

·
Registered
303 Posts
To bad my new computer isnt finished yet....... I cant wait until my new computer is together, then I can get it. I get it for free :D.

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
Because VALVe had confirmation that it wouldn't be released with HL2. If it is, I'll be proven wrong, but the last time I heard anything about it, VALVe said it would NOT be released at the same time as HL2 and CS:Source.

EDIT - also, that midnight release time is PACIFIC STANDARD TIME! If you're on the east coast, ti won't be unlocked until 3am.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Im so happy, i just got a call from the video game store reminding me to pick up my reserved copy lol. I cant wait

·
Registered
303 Posts
It doesnt matter. I wont be getting hl2 for weeks. MAYBE after christmas. I still need more parts for my comptuer. So I really dont care. As long as I get hl2/hl:S and cs:s.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.