Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no, we don't beat them up. and we are aware of other mexicans, and mexicans are aware of themselves. who knows. and at our school we have to hug the mexicans adn say "i am aware" which will be hard because there's alot of 'em in mys chool.

·
Registered
972 Posts
god all mighty, austin, are you always this whipped! holy jeeze, "i fully support" there mexicans for chripes sake, they came here on their own, we didnt bring them or make them slaves(illeagles dont count), now black guys and gals, they're different, we made them pick cotton for little food at all.

·
Your Worst Nightmare
5,270 Posts
does this mean we get to deport Mexicans tomorrow! YAY!!!

I'm aware that they pick my fruit...
I'm aware that they work for food...
I'm aware they are very good swimmers...

that kinda awareness?

;)

(no offense intended towards Mexicans, i love you guys!)

·
Registered
188 Posts
does this mean I have to be nice to the mexicans who do the groundskeeping in my nearby town who I usually laugh at!? WHY!!!????? they're stealing all the jobs that used to be filled by illiterate high school drop outs!

EDIT-- just to let you know, I'm talking about the ILLEGAL immigrants, not the legal ones!

·
Registered
410 Posts
u guys have steryotyped mexicans because not all mexicans do that stuff damn i know LOTS of mexicans who live here with multimillion dollar houses

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I don't have a problem with mexicans if they are legal, speak english and contribute to society. just like if a someone of any color (white, black, yellow, brown) does nothing good for society. if all they cause is bad i dont like them

1 - 20 of 46 Posts