Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Paintball's Sam Fisher
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the process of getting all the extra parts for my gun that i couldnt afford when i dished out the money for it. I have an SP-1, and am using a 3 dollar "shaker" for a loader. Since im dishing out a ton of money for HPA, barrel, and a new feedneck ( i lost the bottom screw for mine), im a little strapped for cash.
I was looking on Paintball-Online and saw a clearance "viewloader Quantum Nine" for 9.95. I looked at it, and to be honest it looks like a piece of crap. Here is the link for it.
Clearance Paintball Hoppers & Loaders

Any idea how fast/reliable/fragile this thing is. Thanksthumup:

·
Paintball's Sam Fisher
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I found a cheep Halo loader on ebay. Lightly used and upgraded w/Rip Drive, Victory Board and a Virtue Crown (Regular stiffness, new).
Im not sure what these are, exept that the the board increases load speed. I believe it is a halo b, but not sure. Could it or the invert keep up w/ a blackheart board?

·
Paintball's Sam Fisher
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i play both speed ball and woods ball, so i want something that can go both ways (why i got an sp1, pretty much a glorified ion). Like i said, its really cheap, guy didnt play paintball after he got it and its in good shape.

Point is, would it work well on an sp1?

·
Paintball's Sam Fisher
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:) haha thanks man

1 - 7 of 7 Posts