Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are a lot of pointless posts, and things in the wrong place latley. For people who are new, A) Read the new player forum, and post in there. B) Read the stickies! Thee is a lot of info in them as long as you are willing to read. Everyone here has answered "what barrel is more accurate" C) There are a lot of un-intelligent posts. Please post relevant things. I dunno if anyone feels the way I do, but im getting kind of frustrated, like Bob was, and he left.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I do agree. Things are a bit cluttered. Things just get repeated and repeated. Gets kinda old. Please, only post relevant. And please try to keep the flaming down.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Yes it is getting clutterd but I dont want this place to turn into the airsoftzone.com, friggin Nazi Germany in there. You dont want that to happen here. You post more than 5 things in a day and they "demote" you, they have some kind of ranking system where if you have under 20 posts your a Private 20-50 Private 1st Class 50-100 Corperal and so on but its so out dated, at like 900 you get to become 1 Star General, and then the memebers there complain its slow there, of course its slow everyone is afraid of that ass SHADOW, hes like the right hand man, like Herman Georing, altho the admins I never really heard from and they seemed nice. Point is he rules with an iron fist and what he says goes, not just rule wise but knowledge wise, someone confronts him about something where he made a mistake and they get demoted or banned or not allowed to post so hes usually the last one to post in a thread becasue of the fear. Almost turned me off to airsoft, gave me the impression that almost all airsofters were asses, turns out it was just SHADOW and that cock sucker JimmyP, who by the way WAS demoted for being an anti gun liberal ho.

·
Banned
901 Posts
m98, you're not exactly a shining example of forum behavior yourself. This thread belongs in the Lounge or Feedback.

·
Registered
17 Posts
This is why the threads are so cluddered, because one person will ask a question and 20 people will answer and give the same exact answer!!!Once one or two people give an answer you guys don't have to put the same thing down..

·
Registered
302 Posts
m98_bmx said:
its good to see other people agree with me.
i totally agree...this is why i only post maybe 3-4 times every couple days now...too much junk, and 95% of it has already been asked

·
Registered
264 Posts
Hey Sabman just keep addin to your muga huge screwed up thread no need to make anymore.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
PaintballerX said:
m98, you're not exactly a shining example of forum behavior yourself. This thread belongs in the Lounge or Feedback.
It would be pointless to post it in the feedback forum, there arent enough people that post there. I think i am setting a good example, im not yelling at anyone in particular, and im just restating the obvious, where more people will see it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts