Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i meet this girl last night at a show. we chat it up.. go for a walk.. sit and talk for like 30 mins.. and the honesty with this girl was bizzare..

even its just a mask.. or she just opened up to me..so im thinking cool.. (im pretty smashed) and we talk..she asks for my msn addy so i give it to her.. then we go skankin' to the one band.. and we are getting really close.. but i leave and talk to her later that night...

she has a blood fetish.

yeah

ive now seen and heard everything.

she was a really cool person though.. she confuses me so.. hmm

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
Dubya tee eff? She has a blood fetish? That means shes all into vampires and such? Hmm, she would prolly want to bite.... hard if you ever had sex with her.

Weird.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah man.. thats what its from.. shes all about vampires. Weird stuff..

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
CoolHipJim56 said:
Dubya tee eff? She has a blood fetish? That means shes all into vampires and such? Hmm, she would prolly want to bite.... hard if you ever had sex with her.

Weird.
and sometimes...that could be very bad and painful

was she smashed too? because people say some crazy things when the are like that.

·
Registered
882 Posts
HOLY ****!! That would be soo creepy, and it would hurt....umm...sorta run from her? Or make your blood somehow toxic so if she does bite you, she dosent do that again..

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah its a drag. she seemed kinda rad and was super cute.. meh.. maybe her super hot/cute friend is less messed

she really confuses me though.. its reassuring to meet some one else so ****ed up in this world.. and her reasoning for loving vampires was really cool..

she siad that imagine you were a vampire and fell in love with another vampire.. youd have the rest of the world to be together for ever..

it was pretty ****ing cool.

·
Registered
176 Posts
D_Smalls said:
so i meet this girl last night at a show. we chat it up.. go for a walk.. sit and talk for like 30 mins.. and the honesty with this girl was bizzare..

even its just a mask.. or she just opened up to me..so im thinking cool.. (im pretty smashed) and we talk..she asks for my msn addy so i give it to her.. then we go skankin' to the one band.. and we are getting really close.. but i leave and talk to her later that night...

she has a blood fetish.

yeah

ive now seen and heard everything.

she was a really cool person though.. she confuses me so.. hmm
I cant stand watching people skank. Im Sorry.

See were this blood fetish thing goes, sounds pretty kinky :D

·
Registered
448 Posts
D_Smalls said:
yeah its a drag. she seemed kinda rad and was super cute.. meh.. maybe her super hot/cute friend is less messed

she really confuses me though.. its reassuring to meet some one else so ****ed up in this world.. and her reasoning for loving vampires was really cool..

she siad that imagine you were a vampire and fell in love with another vampire.. youd have the rest of the world to be together for ever..

it was pretty ****ing cool.
^^ ^^ its the first step for her to be controlling your mind!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bunkertime said:
smalls, the people you meet...
agreed, i mean.. i didnt think i was that wierd.. but i seem to attact some odd ones.

Yeah I'm not much of a fan of skankin' either.. id much rather mosh.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
wtf is skankin??

and does this mean you're going to earn your redwings? (lets see how many people know wtf that means)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
agreed with barking..

skankin' is just how most people dance to ska music. you can do it to more bouncy punk too. but its more push and shove when its to punk..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts