Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they're saying Lafayette, Indiana will be hit pretty hard. upwards of 70 mile per hour straightline winds with the possibility of a Tornado. I also just realized that we have one lashlight in the entire house and the storms are supposed to be here an an hour. I think I'm gonna run to the store to pick up some candles because they're cheaper than a flashlight.

It's been an odd year because there's only been a few real big storms this spring/summer. I'm partially excited but partially worried that the power will go off and I'll be stuck reading a book or going work by candle light.

oh and I'm not going to my 6:00-9:00 class cuz that's when the storms are supposed to be raging.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
I'm down in Bloomington, and your tornado warnings are interrupting my Office.
We don't really have anything but strong winds here.

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm down in Bloomington, and your tornado warnings are interrupting my Office.
We don't really have anything but strong winds here.
What are you doing in Bloomington?hekc, it's nto even windy here. But the storm missses us by 5 miles. It was absolutely amazing to watch go by, the clouds were all lit up by lightning on the other side of them
crap! i missed the office!

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
What are you doing in Bloomington?hekc, it's nto even windy here. But the storm missses us by 5 miles. It was absolutely amazing to watch go by, the clouds were all lit up by lightning on the other side of them
crap! i missed the office!
Yea I was on my way home from Delphi when the sirens were going off. Everybody was calling me freaking out. It got kinda bad but it was cool though. And nyy are you going to IU?

·
teh car guy
1,292 Posts
how bad did you guys get it up there? We didn't get anything in attica; just a little wind and rain. I looked towards lafayette and could see a nice little lighting show from pizza hut. The storm stayed north and south of us-we didn't get anything

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
how bad did you guys get it up there? We didn't get anything in attica; just a little wind and rain. I looked towards lafayette and could see a nice little lighting show from pizza hut. The storm stayed north and south of us-we didn't get anything
it went wouth and hit Frankfort. then it went back north and drill Kokomo. I'm going there tomorrow for a doctor apointment. if there's anything major, I'll be sure to let you know.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts