Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wassup everyone !

Someone got into our car last night. They went through everything, probably looking for money. But no they didn´t take what little change was in there, but those &%$ing ***holes managed to take my glasses. That means I´m not allowed to drive till I get new ones. Of everything they coulda taken, including a pretty cool radio, they had to take my glasses. And we don´t even live right by the street there´s a house in front of ours, so you have like 80 feet of driveway to even get to our house and cars. I´m so seriously pissed off (sorry fo cussing, won´t happen again). So now I got my steam off and I´m pretty much back to normal again.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nah, they looked all over the car for stuff to take. I guess they took my glasses cuz the thing they were in had a big Reebok sign on it. So they probably looked for brand name stuff that brings you more money when you get rid of it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
thats why you always carry a gun
paintball or lead slugs preferably lead not paint in this case
it doesnt matter always carry one
then oyu shoot their leg and they cant run they get caught and you laugh so hard cause they scream cause their leg hurts thenm when they see the cops coming they scream some more about that
and you get off with self protection

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
a little voilent are we?
looks like a case of tard' theives to me buddy:)
lol, reebok glasses? interesting, guess every company is trying to make everything! just u wait, once paintball is widely recognized, nike and reebok, and people like that will be making paintball stuff!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts