Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Toughest NFL division

• AFC North (Ravens, Bengals, Browns, Steelers)

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • AFC South (Texans, Colts, Jaguars, Titans)

• AFC East (Bills, Dolphins, Patriots, Jets)

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • AFC West (Broncos, Chiefs, Raiders, Chargers)

• NFC North (Bears, Lions, Packers, Vikings)

• NFC South (Falcons, Panthers, Saints, Buccaneers)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NFC East (Cowboys, Giants, Eagles, Redskins)

• NFC West (Cardinals, 49ers, Seahawks, Rams)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
This Is Sparta!!!
1,824 Posts
I won't put my vote in and I'll explain why. I say the AFC East, but only if you are any team other than the Pats. For the Pats, it'll be no problem but I don't see any other team in the AFC East standing a chance against them.

·
Erect member.
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good point. let me rephrase the question: If you were a new team, and were given the option of picking what division to be in, what division would you pick (forget about the fact that you'd be the 5th team. and it's on winning the division title, not the super bowl)

·
don't drop the soap
3,895 Posts
I know I'm going to attract a lot of heat when I say this, but I honestly think the AFC and NFC are a lot more balanced out now. The Colts and Pats are pretty damn good this year, but so are the cowboys and a lot of other nfc teams. Time will tell....

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
I say AFC WEST. Really, any one of those teams could win. Cept maybe the raiders lol, but they are doing alright.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
nfc west :dodgy:

I dunno I haven't followed football this year, but from last year and the little I've heard about this year i'd say afc west. the broncos have been strong the past few years, the chargers as well, chiefs have been doing better in recent times...and well the raiders always need help.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
AFC South or AFC North.

Colts (4-0), Texans (2-2, could easily be 4-0), Titans (2-1), and Jags (2-1). Aside from Houston, no team has a loss coming from outside of the division this year.

·
Erect member.
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I voted AFC north cuz the Steelers/Ravens/Bengals combo is tough to beat. Steelers and the Ravens have superb defenses and the Bengals have a great offense...but the Browns just sorta suck. although they are picking it up with the the Braylon/Winslow combo (and anderson is doing ok too). So i say AFC north

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
AFC north HANDS DOWN is always the hardest or one of the hardest. this year they are either #1 or #2

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
I voted AFC north cuz the Steelers/Ravens/Bengals combo is tough to beat. Steelers and the Ravens have superb defenses and the Bengals have a great offense...but the Browns just sorta suck. although they are picking it up with the the Braylon/Winslow combo (and anderson is doing ok too). So i say AFC north
browns have beaten up on everyone in the north but the steelers and i dont see us letting up any time soon. our defense looks stronger every week. im not concerned about cinci, baltimore is still kind of scary but our offensive weapons have proven to be nasty. pitt i dont expect to beat this year

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
The AFC North is tough, but I don't know if it is tougher than the AFC South.

It all depends on Cleveland and Houston, the 2 trash teams in each division.

I gave the nod to the South just based on Houston being solid this year, but the Browns aren't far behind.

·
don't drop the soap
3,895 Posts
AFC south for sure. Colts are pretty dominant, along with Houston being good all around this year, and the Jags have very nice defense and their running game is going to get going here pretty soon. Titans are above average as well, not a huge Vince Young fan but they are a solid team.

·
Erect member.
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
giants are good...eli and buress....well at least plaxico is good :)

of course, him and randel el only got good after the steelers dropped them :(

btw dhill i'm gonna steal that open office tag from your sig, hope you don't mind :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts