Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, here i have a 2011 Azodin Blitz, its a great marker, its also brand new, i have shot probably 60 balls out of it just to test its speed, look it up if you want more specs, but it is really a great marker, i hit about 20 BPS with it and the empire! it has semi auto, PSP ramp, millenium ramo, and CFOA semi auto! so you get the marker, a EMPIRE reloader B extremly good hopper, and a 45/3000 pure energy HPA tank! a pretty high dollar value! and all i want is your WOODSBALL setup! anything! A5's heavily modded, well what ever it is i want really aesthetically modded! its gotte look really nice! if your interested please pm me! heres a few pics!
actually its only letting me do 1 pic, if you need pics of the empire or hopper ill send em in pm!

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey, if you still have it i have a spyder mr2 upgraded so it looks like a mr3, also has a 18 inch barrel with a silencer, it looks sweet!!! I dont know what else ur looking for but im looking to get out of woodsball and into speedball, this trade would be perfect!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts