Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
\m/ viking
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone here like the Tran Siberian Orchestra. Is anyone seeing them on their current tour? If you dont know them check them out, I recomend you download carol of the bells by them on kazaa or something.

·
Registered
36 Posts
TRANS SEBERIAN ORCHESTRA FEATURING METALLICA - CAROL OF THE BELLS!!!

download that song and scare the hell out of people around x-mas...the 1st time I heard that song I thought satan took over x-mas.

they are F-in amazing live, pricey, but well worth it, saw them last year, there stage plays are creepy and awesome.

now what you would expect.

·
\m/ viking
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hate to burst your bubble but they never did a song with metallica. They just say that on kazaa, that is their own guit man.

·
\m/ viking
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am seeing them in Providence. It would be cool if the played zeppelin but i woudnt be surprised if that is just a rumor.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Spudchucker said:
are they like classical music or something? classical is perfect for making me go to sleep (and no i dont mean that in a bad way... it really does put me to bed like a baby)
they play classical but, They play it to a "Rock" style with modern instraments as well as classical. They reall rock! Download "Christmas in Sarejavo"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts