Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if u don't drive then post them here when im walkin around i wish i have a car but i don't soo what transportation do u all use me
-walk
-bike(sumtimes if my brother get's sick or he get's a ride sumwhere nd he leaves his bike at the house:devil:
-scooter {}{}LAST RESORT{}{}
post how u get around....IF U DON'T DRIVE

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Nice job spellin ArCtic right...:D. Yellow...that's the way to go. I ride my bike though until I get my licence. My bike is also yellow....

·
Registered
371 Posts
i use my bike or walk or skateboard(normally)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
walkin far places suck cuz when u get halfway ur just like god i wanna turn around but ur like well im praticaly there nd u get really bored nd u just feel like giving up=(

·
Registered
52 Posts
uhh i live way out in the middle of nowhere, so if you go walking you'll probably end up lost, and butt raped by some guy who picked you up off the side of the road. I usually get my parents to take me places, they're pretty cool about things like that.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Drive most places, my work is only a mile away so I could ride the bike, but I'm lazy. Occasionally I'll fly but thats only every six months.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
ha you guys are all babys...I always forget...I get in my car...start it..turn up the tekno and speed away...litterally. Im only 18 and I have three extreame speed tickets and like 4 warnings. one ticket was at 80 in a 50 oops. damn mustang.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts