Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
2,324 Posts
A. Traumas aren't made any more I believe, only FreeFlow guns made now are Autocockers and Shockers I believe.
B. It all depends on what the person gets.

·
not really named bob...
2,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they arent made?
they are still on TMC's site and in stock
so they are basically a rip unless you like the milling that much...

on dye's site it says that the DM3 has a lightened design. how much lighter is it? does anyone know exactly how heavy it is compared to a vision impulse or an stock-bodied 2k4 autcocker?

·
Banned
2,324 Posts
Meh, I'm an idiot I thought they weren't made. Don't get one, if you want an aftermarket Matrix get a Toxic or if you can't get those get an NYX. Or if you want to be ultra special wait for someone selling an Entity and pick one of those up.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Traumas have diffrent milling and do resale much higher and depending on where you buy it from sometimes it will have a diffrent LPR but i like the new dye ones just fine! so if you want a higher resale and think your gonna sell your gun or u just like the milling then get a Trauma but if you want performance for the lowest price bye a Dye Trix (DM3)

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Get a toxic Trix if u get a custom Trix

Comes w/ Toxic's Grip frame, tadao, and a bunch of other custom things

and by the dye saying it has light weight milling, all they did was take the cup mill right above the ASA on a reg. trix and brought it back farther to the battery.. takes off a few ounces.. i guess

and if u are wanting a custom trix, get a Toxic, if u want something stock, get a Dye. end of story

·
Registered
337 Posts
YUM toxics are sexy umm but ya i would just get a dye trix.. i love mine!! and i cant even feel the weight when im playing its really not that heavy at all unless you are the weakest person ever it wont matter but put a cp roller on it then trixes will FLY!!

·
Registered
224 Posts
well...yes i was...because now next time you get the urge to break the rules and make two posts in a row u'll remember the time i *****ed you out and remember about this little button we like to call "edit"...dick

·
Registered
46 Posts
i have been following the rules and the guidlines and so i dont have to listen to anybody.you broke the rules first not me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
you people seriously need to get lifes !! just b/c the kid wrote twice in a row you are making a big deal about it ... honestly GROW UP !! and how can you " ***** out" someone on the internet anyways !! And how can there be such a rule that you can't write twice in a row !! instead of acting like you know so much about paintball get off the internet and actually play. OK you freak ... ooooo and please don't edit me !!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts