Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a top of the line high performance electronic RC truck.

It is RWD (rear wheel drive) electronic battery powered with all 4 wheel adjustable shock absorbsion springs.

included in this package is:

- TRAXXAS Stampede truck
- Trigger style TRAXXAS Top Qualifier controler
- 8 reachargable AA's with 2 wall chargers for convience in powering your controller
- Two 3000 mili-amp batteries
- Two custom painted lexan bodies (with left over red and black professional spray paints)
- Extra gear box and parts
- The essential upgrade of a powerfull XL-1 speed controller which allows for superior maneuverability and forward/reverse controll.
- the motor is also a high torque high speed/acceleration electric engine under the brand name SCORPION

I am open to trades and or at least a 150$ purchase price but i am a barterer so knock me down.

E-mial for questions and i will try to get pictures as soon as my digital camera is in my possesion.

Thanks everyone....

·
Registered
70 Posts
For their price, these things are good. I have one and I absolutly LOVE them. They are tougher than nails. With and aftermarket ESC and motor, these things will get up and go.

·
Registered
263 Posts
yea great trucks..bros got electric and ive got a nitro version...very nice truck..whats the lowest your take?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well after futhure analization I decided that $150.00 is not very fair to myself so i believe $150 is were i'll stand, or i'll trade for 98-custom response trigger, a shocktech superfly 98-custom bolt, and a inovativewrks double trigger

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no, sry, i dont want to trade for another rc car cause i am leaving the sport and i need paintball money/supplies quik for paintball season.

sry for the extremly late post but i just got un-grounded from the computer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts