Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well since everyone seems to making girl threads, i might as well join in....

theres this chic, shes super cool and we are good friends. we both like each other, shes told me this, and we flirt all the time.... but heres the problem. she lives by my dad, which is an hour away. i go there all the time tho.... so i guess my problem is, go out with her, but have it be long distance, or not risk it and deal with it. i would love to be with her, but its kind of hard to keep trust and interest with each other when being far apart....

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well in the summer i go like every week or so and stay for awhile.... but once school starts im usually only there every other weekend. i could go every weekend, but it would destroy having any chance of doing anything while here at home. i just dont think its worth it

and when being that far away, its hard to trust each other from doing things behind our backs, ya know?

it sucks that it wont work, i wish it would... but thats how life goes. i would be much better off with someone closer to home

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Okay first off, drop the PBF moderator position ,and turn straight.

Yeah weekends just aren't enough. That really sucks bro.

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
P4IN7 B4LLS said:
well since everyone seems to making girl threads, i might as well join in....

theres this chic, shes super cool and we are good friends. we both like each other, shes told me this, and we flirt all the time.... but heres the problem. she lives by my dad, which is an hour away. i go there all the time tho.... so i guess my problem is, go out with her, but have it be long distance, or not risk it and deal with it. i would love to be with her, but its kind of hard to keep trust and interest with each other when being far apart....

OMG i have the same problem.....

im just gonna keep flirtin till i can drive, then ask her out.. only prob that is a YEAR.... but crap, i have waited one year already...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts