Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my orracle. Ive had it sence december. Its time for something new.

Clamp low rise
dye beavertail
shocktech cocking rod
orr-acle bolt
eblade
J&J edge kit
shocktech micro drop
CP on off
Tickler LPR
Black magic reg
Nexus ram w/qevs (eclipse)
Dye micro gauge

trades: Matrix,stock lasoyas,texas storm,ironmen, pimped gz timmys, wased aced angels. Impulse with maxflo tank

700 without barrel kit
800 with barrel kit

·
Registered
647 Posts
hummmm..... ** acting like a no0b**..... I have a brass eagle eradicator with a VL 200 RD gravity feed thingy that has a halo sticker on it.... it also has an eblade emblem taped onto the trigger frame.... oh yeah, and i'll throw in a case of blue streak (200 RDs only)..... only i think that this trade is unfair on my side..... would you add in a couple hundred dollars??? I think that this is a fair trade now....

Fuggin Idiot, asking for a trade for that imagine..... i hope he wasnt being serious

·
Registered
647 Posts
i'll give you my DragunFLY!!!! WOW!!! THATS A REALLY GOOD DEAL....... i'd rather have a stock VICTOR then an IMAGINE

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
im just wondering how much you'd want with my imp (for your gun without the barrel kit)?

red 2k3
nd lpr
blade
equalizerbolt
horizon. maxxy
hybrid lady grips
twister
i'll throw in a perfect condition egg II with y board
maybe some more stuff im forgetting...

thanks

and free up in a way

EDIT: added a bunch of crap, and i'll remove the pics once you answer to reduce clutter

·
Banned
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
KaSpEr<WICKED> said:
I can trade a 2k3 Impy with some ups plus cash....get back ASAP
does it come with at least 280$ or a maxflo tank?

truelife- It would have to come with close to 350ish. The internals are almost stock. I have offers for nasty imps, all nd internals,iframes,vision, and 100buxs. So a stock body impulse has to have close to 300$ or a maxxy tank

1 - 20 of 40 Posts